Help with info on a 454 Chevy engine

A freind pulled a 454 out of a motorhome to replace one in his pickup. (kinda off topic I know but...) He'd like any info anyone can give hime on these engines. Both the engines have heads that seem to be marked as "Hi
Perf". Pics here:
http://cb.cliche-host.net/pics/454/454.html
the truck casting reads GM12T mfg 1975; the RV; GM(I?)T mfg 1978
Both have 4 bolt main bottom ends. Are these particularly rare or desirable engines? Would putting one in a farm truck be a waste?
Any help, hints, or comments wold be appreciated.
Thanks!
FBR wrote:

    It's just your standard truck 454. Same blocks, same heads as 1 ton pick ups. The only truck big blocks that are different are 366 & 427 Truck Blocks. These are medium duty only engines (factory installed wise). Charles