Help with info on a 454 Chevy engine

A freind pulled a 454 out of a motorhome to replace one in his pickup. (kinda off topic I know but...) He'd like any info anyone can give hime on these engines. Both the engines have heads that seem to be marked as "Hi Perf". Pics here:

the truck casting reads GM12T mfg 1975; the RV; GM(I?)T mfg 1978

Both have 4 bolt main bottom ends. Are these particularly rare or desirable engines? Would putting one in a farm truck be a waste?

Any help, hints, or comments wold be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
FBR

It's just your standard truck 454. Same blocks, same heads as 1 ton pick ups. The only truck big blocks that are different are 366 & 427 Truck Blocks. These are medium duty only engines (factory installed wise). Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig