Hey Kitt

Sorry I missed you on IRC last night. My PC is screwed up and won't run the client properly...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Yeah, like I said.. no problem... some of us will have to try again. Those were good times with "The Rock 5"

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (149k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR