Hey Rotards!

Page 2 of 2
ahh You carry more weight then,this makes a large difference in being able to take a corner or not take a corner at a determined speed

make
other
If your car is solely a track car, then I would generally agree with you. If it's more of a street car, then it really doesn't matter. There's a moron in the Porsche ng who likes to blow these types of discussions out of proportion and talk like corners on the way to the grocery store are like cornering on a closed road course. He's a moron, though.
CyBorg_0091 wrote:

Morons aren't in short supply when it comes to this sort of discussion. A 50/50 car is only that when neither accellerating nor decellerating. In other words, it's a good car for someone who isn't very experienced, or tallented.
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

The Vampire Muffin Man Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table

Perfect example, IMO, is the movie Bullitt. (Hear me out before you post "That's a movie, this is real life" <G>)
Steve McQueen drove the same Mustang thru filming the long chase scene.
They wrecked 3 Dodge Chargers. (Got one wreck slightly on film..when they slid into the camera <G>)
Sure, the base balancing might be off, but American cars from that era were front heavy.
The moral? Little beats experience and skill over most variables...
NOI