High low dim switch removal on a 95 Camaro

Hello, I need some Help. I have a 95 Chev Camaro. The switch for the high and low beams for the heads don;t work anymore. Is this part of the turn signal switch and wiper on and off switch? I have a part that I purchase online ACDelco# 26035242 but I'm not sure it's the right parts. Does anyone have a break down of the steering? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
kraemer94

In my 89 Firebird, the high-low switch is located under the dash and is connected to the multi-function lever by a steel rod. The switch looks like a fat disk with a button in the middle. Vaguely resembles a red blood cell in a very abstract way.. =o)

Reply to
Bruce Chang

Thanks for the reply. It was located under the dash.

Reply to
kraemer94