Hilarious video

Hilarious video of a Trans Am losing a race.

FBR

"Fbr>

Hilarious video of a Trans Am losing a race.

not bad. good for a laugh.

--

S.S.I.N.

"bob shiply"

I drive an 81 firebird 495 hp. there are times and places to race.

racing up a road where the looser gets cut off or runs out of road is not the right place.

--

S.S.I.N.

Those are some good vids you have. What was the deal? A couple of sets of tires ready to be replaced, too much time on your hands, and all coupled with a couple of wild hairs?

Reply to
FBR

S.S.I.N. spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

The 1.8l, which is what this is, was the standard 4cyl engine for a few certain years.

Really nothing to write home about...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i

"FBR"

free tires put on $10 bent rims from the tire shop. lots of extra time... maybe for the next video i'll use little space saver tires LOL first time you've even seen an r/c car go 300mph? wild hairs? are you talking about the shooting gophers video? or just being wild in general?

S.S.I.N.

As in the old saying that one, "Has a wild hair up their ass". LOL I thought they were all great. I did the space saver spare thing and it IS a hoot!

Reply to
FBR

Pretty cool vids, you guys are living a redneck paradise! Wish I could join ya!

Reply to
Rommel