How do I program a '96 Trans Am Remote???

I have a '96 Trans Am and I really don't care to pay $40 everytime I have work done and they disconnect the battery. Does anyone know how to reprogram it or where I can find out how? Thanks

Reply to
John

I have a '96 Trans Am and I don't care to pay another $40 everytime I have work done to it and they unhook the battery. Does anyone know how to reprogram the remote or where I can find out how? Thanks

Reply to
John

I know in the owners manual for my 98 TA the procedure is in there.

Chuck

Reply to
Charles Rizzo