hypertech programming

I have a hypertech programmer for my 1995 Z28. I've been asking Hypertech's tech support about "accumulative" data but I'm not convinced they understand
my question. Maybe someone here can give me a definitive answer.
Without returning my pcm/ecm programming to factory stock. I have twice entered -2(mph) as a shift point for 1st to 2nd gear (automatic of course). I asked tech support if my shift point is now -4(mph) as I have entered -2(mph) twice. The answer from them (Jim) is "no, you only get what's on the screen".
The only reason I question the answer is that the programmer seems to have remembered that I changed my tire diameter from 25.5 to 26.00. This creates the question in my head that perhaps it has also reset my shift point and is accumulating another change indexed from the first change.
I know I can test drive the car to check this out but it is currently in storage.
Thanks for any help with this.