I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Fernando Reyes