I have seen How Camaro and i have a question

It looks powerfull, but

could someone give me better specifications of car

and how much fuel it spends

Thanks

Reply to
Car driver

It would be a bit hard to give the specifications and fuel usage since the car doesn't exist yet. Once they start marketing it, we should be able to get that type of information.

Reply to
Cy Welch

Well, assuming they produce what was actually at detroit, with the LS2 engine and all, it would have about the same stats as the '06 GTO(plus a couple hundred pounds it looks like). Standard Engine 6.0L 400 hp V8 (LS2) Horsepower 400 @ 5200 RPM Torque (lb-ft) 400 @ 4000 RPM

4-Speed Automatic Overdrive Std. (4L60E) 6-Speed Manual Overdrive Opt. (T-56) Fuel Economy City (mpg) 16 - 17 Highway (mpg) 21 - 25

That should be about it. The stats will be different if the end up putting an LS7 or any other engine in it.

Reply to
FBodyFreak