Idle problems....

What exactly controls an engine idle? My Camaro used to idle around 750ish rpms.. now its just above 500 with it dipping below 500 every once in a while... and sometimes causeing stalling... once coming out of my
driveway.. once rolling up to a stop sign.. etc. What all of a sudden happened and how do I fix it? Thanks.
Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com http://www.bankarea.com
snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com wrote:

    Year, Engine, transmission? Charles
http://www.bankarea.com

Yes, yes and yes. =o)
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:56:08 GMT, "Bruce Chang"

Don't bother with this spammer.
RSCamaro wrote:

    I noticed another post on the AA4Chevy-Trucks group with the same webmaster address in the sig line. Asking another silly question. Charles
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:15:31 GMT, Charles Bendig

After someone pointed this out to me I checked a few more groups that I subscribe to and there are similar posts on all of them. Some different handles but always the same scenario. Using an e-mail addy as the name and the spam in the sig line from the same base address. I didn't check the headers though.
I noticed as well.
Seems to be a program that makes the post look on topic. I think it copies an old post, and uses it as a new one, so that it seems to be on topic.
Spamming pricks.
Same headers as well.
RSCamaro wrote:

RSCamaro wrote:

NNTP-Posting Host: ns.bitdefender.com
X-Complaints To: snipped-for-privacy@allthenewsgroups.com
Odd header info. Charles

Check out this quote from his HOME PAGE!! "navigate to ower advanced software solutions!" Would anybody buy anything from someone that can't spell a simple three letter word like "our"??? Now THIS is funny!
if your car is f.inj. try speeding. My v6 shows the same symptoms when I drive it in town for some weeks. Then it wants to be blow through. After 10 min with avg 100mph at the hwy these probs are gone. Idle is then at 600. If 100 mph is not possible for you or not allowed try driving in a lower gear. But remember GMs warning concerning driving in 2nd gear for longer. We in Europe have stock transmission coolers, so my dealer says this is only valid for those who have none.
Hope this could help you a little.
I have been away for a little while so excue me if this is a suggestion already given. I had a problem with my 5.0 L TPI 87 Formula where it would stall as I pushed in the clutch and rolled to a stop. I tried many of the different things, but what turned out to fix it was a very liberal application of Gumout or some other spray degreaser (while the engine was off). I took the hose off that connects the air cleaner and the air intake right before the butterfly valves. The problem was that over time the valves had become coated with a "gummy" coating and were sticking just enough to stall at low RPM's. It's a cheap easy thing to try so I hope it helps.
Zilla
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:37:04 +0100, "John Fulton"