In car DVD Player Question

Hi guys, it's me again :-)
I have a '95 Z28 M6 with a Delco Bose Delco Loc II radio opt U1T and U65 speaker system. (The RPO code says 6 spkrs but I Think I only have 5)
Anyways, The previous owner has fitted a Chevrolet stamped BOSS Audio Systems LCD Screen attached to the roof above the mirror.
Has anybody any suggestions as to DVD players that would replace the main unit?
The main things I'm unsure about at this moment is whether all the speakers are powered or whether i would need a seporate amp. There is a modulator wired in to send the audio to the radio which would work with a remote unit, but i'd prefer an in dash one if possible.
Any thought or info appreciated.
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk