Instrument Cluster Lights

I am rebuilding the instrument cluster in my 92RS. There is no way to replace just the bulbs. I need to replace the sockets the bulbs are in. Anybody know where to get new ones? I hope I do not have to buy a whole new
cluster. Thank you everybody in advance!!!!!
Charles
I bought some at my local dealer.

Charles wrote:

Did the same with my truck and will soon do to my 91 Z28.