Intake manifold gasket

Since I have posted a previous message...I was informed that my Firebirds intake manifold gasket is leaking. So my question now is how much does that usually cost to replace and how long does it usually take? Also should it be fixed ASAP or can it wait for about a month? Just wondering about what this could do to my engine and everything.

Reply to
Need4speedchick