IRC?

Anyone up for IRC tomorrow night? I was thinking about starting at 9:00pm eastern time (6:00pm west coast.)
NOI

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:21:05 -0400, Thund3rstruck_n0i

I'm in if I find some time.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise

Why not use trillian and see who is on, then irc them? Charles
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Well, trillian doesn't work on Linux. :)
But there are a couple from here on my IM lists. (GLK/SBM/RSCamaro/Kitt)
The reason why I posted that was because there are more that don't use any IM, who might be interested...
NOI

I forgot about trillian not working on unix based os's.
The reason I suggested thru IM's is some of us keep odd hours, while others are in different time zones. Charles
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

No biggie.

I am always open to suggestions on days and times...
Also, if someone else wanted to call an IRC session, they're more than welcome to. I have chanop status since I founded it there, but I have no problem making another person or three co-ops...
#alt.camaro.firebird
on Slashnet
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

I'll have to play by ear NOI. My Uncle is in town from Chicago to visit.

working on the 'bird... been making progress too I think . :)
Well, catch ya later, -Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/ T-tops (Up for sale on Autotrader.com) Still looking for an '82 T/A 5.0L w/ T-tops
Geno spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Hi Kitt.
FBR showed and we talked a bit about his projects, marriage, and spammers. :)
How is the bird doing?
NOI

I think it is still my starter... shop bench-tested it.. and said it worked.. but I connected a wire from the S terminal to the pos battery terminal.. put the key in run and nothing.. so I am thinking I have to find a replacement... this has been really frusterating... but been learning a lot about electrical and how annoying it is. <grin>
Well, catch ya later, -Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/ T-tops (Up for sale on Autotrader.com) Still looking for an '82 T/A 5.0L w/ T-tops

***UPDATE****
Decided to say screw the shop guys that said the starter was fine and bought a new one.. still didn't start in the start position... so I ran the wire from the S to the pos again.. and fired right up! So I have concluded that the reason I had to "hot-wire" it to start it all the time was because the wire to the starter from the ignition.. or the switch itself went bad and the guy didn't take the time to finger it out.. and just bypassed it in the fuse box... Fixed the trunk and installed the new spoiler and nose... put on the fender... but looks weird to have a black nose, an almost purple fender on a blue car. :-) NOw my problem is.. I took it for a test drive... can you blame me.. been sitting there all alone for 4 months now not running.. anyway, I got back and was a bout to put it away and the front pass wheel locked up and won't budge... what can I do? It must have known I was going to put it away.. it liked the attention over the last 5 days. <grin> And people say cars have no personality!
Well, catch ya later, -Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/ T-tops NOW RUNNING!!! (Up for sale on Autotrader.com) Still looking for an '82 T/A 5.0L w/ T-tops

***ANOTHER update****
GOt sick of it sitting there on the jack, so I took a can of WD-40 and sprayed the hell out of it (I know I know.. you shouldn't put lubricant on something that is supposed to stop you) put the wheel back on, hit the brakes a few times, then put it in gear, and it loosened right up.
Well, catch ya later, -Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/ T-tops (Up for sale on Autotrader.com) Still looking for an '82 T/A 5.0L w/ T-tops
Geno wrote:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend.
Perhaps next time.
On Tue, 11 May 2004 02:10:52 -0500, "Geno"

I checked around at 10:30 or 11:00 and must have missed everyone. The lurker bot wasn't even there.