IRC???

Hey everyone....what ever happened to the IRC's that we used to have? Anyone still interested in doing them? Doesn't seem like the group is really into doing anything lately.....

--

Well catch ya later,
-KITTvsKARR

Gimme 2 mins to get onto slashnet.
#alt.camaro.firebird
Better make it 5 mins. My 12oz can is empty
NOI