IRC anymore?

Does anyone do the IRC thing anymore? If so, what channel is it on now? Still AACF on DALnet? Slashnet? It was fun when we did it.. is it that people just don't have the time for that anymore?

--
Well, catch you later,
-KITT

Us gunslingers know where to congregate... If ya don't, ya must be a DALLAS cowboy... We know what to do with Dallas cowboys... heh heh j/k, last I knew, slash was the IRC method. If somethin' else is current, I'd like to know as much as Dallas boy here I mean KITT... heh heh
7ball Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Nerp, no changes...
NOI
A DALLAS Coyboy??? In Packer territory?!?! Ouch dude..that hurts.. lol. But was just wondering as I haven't seen anyone on there in a while. Dallas coyboy indeed... lol.
--
Well, catch you later,
-KITT

I show occasionally on slashnet. #alt.camaro.firebird
I'm keeping the channel and my account active. <G>
NOI

What all do i need to get for this irc thing? i have heard about it for a while now, but could never get anyone to tell me how to do it.
Ben 1998 V-6 Camaro 1999 V-6 Camaro

The easiest IRC program is mIRC; http://www.mirc.com /
Slashnet channel #alt.camaro.firebird
: >> Does anyone do the IRC thing anymore? If so, what channel is it on : >> now? Still AACF on DALnet? Slashnet? It was fun when we did it.. : >> is it that people just don't have the time for that anymore? : >> : >> -- : >> Well, catch you later, : >> -KITT : >> 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops : >> 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.7L w/ T-tops : >> (Still looking for an '82 Black T/A!!!) : > : > What all do i need to get for this irc thing? i have heard about it : > for a while now, but could never get anyone to tell me how to do it. : > : > Ben : > 1998 V-6 Camaro : > 1999 V-6 Camaro : : The easiest IRC program is mIRC; : http://www.mirc.com / : : Slashnet channel #alt.camaro.firebird
I'm more partial to Visual IRC or to Trillian muhself. But any client will do.