IRC date planned....

Hey everyone.. would like to schedule another IRC session.... Same channel..I'm thinking Saturday Night... say 7pm central time. If anyone would like to join the discussion and don't have the info.. shoot me an
e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@uwplatt.REMOVE.edu) And I'll fill ya in. Anyone interested in discussing F-bods... or just to BS even are more than welcome. Hope to see you all there!
-Geno (aka KITTvsKARR) 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (151k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Too bad there wasn't a very good turn out last night... Me and Rock5 were there until I got called in to DJ so I had to cut out. DId anyone else show up after that?
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (151k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one