IRC this friday?

Anyone interested in IRC this Friday? I was thinking around 9:00pm eastern.
on slashnet
channel: alt.camaro.firebird
NOI

Thund3rstruck wrote:

I'll have to try this again and make note of the EASTERN time thing. LOL.

It doesn't have to be Friday. What time is good for everyone?
NOI
Thund3rstruck wrote:

Actually Friday is a pretty good choice. Party today, recover tomorrow, may be feeling human again by Friday. LOL