is here anybody from Europe? (about low beam)

hi, i have a problem: i have '88 camaro iroc, and i need new euro standart low beam lamps, because my country laws (i'm from Lithuania) don't let me drive this car with original american lamps in it. so does anybody
know if i can get a euro standart lamps for my camaro or do i have to look for other brand lamps that would fit?
smekla wrote:

What is a Euro Standard lamp? When I was in Europe (albeit Germany) they used the same headlamps as American with the exception of being non-sealed beams as we required in the US at that time. The only country I knew of that used anything different, was France which used Yellow headlights. If you need to install something other than the sealed beam lights that came on the car, you are either going to need to find a conversion kit made for the car, or do significant surgery to the light assembly to retrofit whatever it is that is required. I know that some american cars had an issue with not having yellow turn signals on the rear, but the 88 would not have a problem with that.
--
Cy Welch
89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI

hello, smekla,
in most of the european countries there are "HELLA"-Lamps used. HELLA is the company. They are localized in Germany.
The respective HELLAs use H4 bulbs. They fit in the stock mounting. You can find all the hardware for Your conversion at OPEL car dealers (with GM offerings) or at the BOSCH services in Germany.