it is just my f-body?

I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk. I have noticed small hairline cracks on both my doors. The cracks are on the door interior plastic, and is just ONE crack in the exact same place on both doors. It is at the top
of the door plastic, just below the window, about 1 inch long, and run vertically, located about where a traditional pop-up door lock stud would be. They appear to be stress cracks from closing the doors.
I was wondering if this is something particular to my car, or a general problem.
Please replace the "NoSpam" with "MCI" in my email address in order to reply. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe Granto snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.Com Senior Engineer Intel Engineering,MCI
Haven't I seen this exact post before? Or maybe it's deja vu.

Maybe, I don't remember anything like this coming up before. I've noticed that some web sites mirror usenet and you may have seen the question elsewhere.