junk yard in C'ville

does some body know any junk yard in Charlottesville that have camaros? please lemme know.
email to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Maro

: : Maro
Dude....pick a state.
I challenge you to find a state that doesn't have a Charlottesville in it.
GLK9MM rambled on about something in

Was curious so I started screwing around with yahoo maps. <G>
Not one in Ohio, KY, MI, or WV. (Only one I hit was Indiana before I got bored. <G>)

Georgia (I'm sure of this) North Carolina South Carolina <g> I think he's referring to Charlottesville, VA (home of UVA, the Cavaliers).

He posted from virginia.edu.
Take your best guess as to which charlottesville....
: : : : Maro : : Dude....pick a state. : : I challenge you to find a state that doesn't have a Charlottesville in it. : : Martin : '01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6, : SLP Cold Air Induction & Smooth Intake Bellow : Corsa Catback w/Premium Tips : '83 V45 Magna
I was being a DICK PEOPLE! Sheesh.
I live in VA for goodness sake. I knew exactly what he was talking about.
<mumble> <grumble>

I've been called worse! <G>
NOI/Black Knight
: > I was being a DICK PEOPLE! Sheesh. : : And, as we all know class, GLK got his degree in bein' a dick... Just like : SBM, Floppy, and NOI... : : In the words of Cartman... "*sigh*... Ah hate you guys..." heh heh
It's a doctorate really. (I put in extra years and hard work to become the dick I am today.)

Well, don't let it go to your head. :-)
...Ron

-- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
Some are wise and some are otherwise
And some us grauated at the head of the class...
in the words of Cartman..
Im going home...UHHH...nah...Im going HOoooMe.

So guys, Do you know any junk yard in C'ville in VA??

: > : > Maro
Slacker.
(Listed as a Junk Car Removal/Yard) Oak Hill Used Auto and Truck Parts We Ship UPS Daily - Visit Our Web Site (804) 469-7179 (800) 553-7110 (toll-free) http://www.oakhillusedautopartscom.verizonsupersite.com /
(Listed as a Junk Dealer) Coiners' Scrap Iron & Metal Inc 100 Meade Avenue, Charlottesville, VA 22902 (434) 296-6465 (434) 980-3011
I suggest calling a couple of local dealers or repair shops and asking for names of some parts suppliers. There are plenty of F-Body(s) and Parts to be found in Roanoke and in the D.C. Metro Area (Including Fredericksburg, Quantico, Dumfries, etc....)