key stuck

hi can some one tell me how I change the ignition key cylinder on my 88 camaro v6 , I had to short out the start solenoid to get the engine going to get me back from work ,the key is still stuck in the cylinder I can not turn it so I can get it out and I can not turn it to start the car so I need to replace it but do not know where to start any help would be helpful Alex

Reply to
Alex w-h

=_NextPart_000_000C_01C49F44.455B7270

Reply to