key stuck

hi can some one tell me how I change the ignition key cylinder on my 88 camaro v6 , I had to short out the start solenoid to get the engine going to get me back from work ,the key is still stuck in the cylinder I can not turn it so I can get it out and I can not turn it to start the car
so I need to replace it but do not know where to start any help would be helpful Alex