Keyless Entry

Does anyone know of a good aftermarket keyless entry system for an 02 firebird? It has the power door locks, and I was hoping to find something that didn't
require a lot of wire cutting, mostly plug and go. Ron

What's wrong with the factory system??
Tom S.
Nothing is wrong with the factory system if you happen to have it. I don't. Ron

I didn't know you could get an 02 without it. It was part of the theft deterrent system which could not be "deselected"
Tom S.
Well the first time the dealer ran the vin he said it had the keyless and just needed the fobs. I got the fobs and tried to program them with no sucess. The removal of the radio fuse and the turn the key 3 times. No awknowlegement from comp. of locking and unlocking the doors. I rechecked the vin again with the dealer and he said I didn't have keyless entry and that he had made a mistake the first time. one number difference. If I could find a salvage Firebird or Camaro I could possibly just plug in the extra boxes and program.(wiring harness is the same) Ron