KITT!!!

Welcome back. I thought you were mad at us, or someone smashed your computer...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Lol... Thanks.. its good to be back. Nope, not mad at all, just my parents had a bad fire in November and we are still not in the house.. so no access to the internet till now. I'll be back at school on the 25th.

Reply to
KITT

KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Good.

When you get there, let me know via e-mail and I'll give you my updated msn messenger ID.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Kitt. Check the e-mail associated with this acct please.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Got it and replied.