KITT!!!

Welcome back. I thought you were mad at us, or someone smashed your computer...
NOI

Lol... Thanks.. its good to be back. Nope, not mad at all, just my parents had a bad fire in November and we are still not in the house.. so no access to the internet till now. I'll be back at school on the 25th.
--

Well catch ya later,
-KITTvsKARR

Good.
When you get there, let me know via e-mail and I'll give you my updated msn messenger ID.
NOI
10-4
--

Well catch ya later,
-KITTvsKARR
KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
Kitt. Check the e-mail associated with this acct please.
NOI
Got it and replied.
--

Well catch ya later,