Late Tremec T56 into 94 Camaro

Anyone have experience with late model T56 into the older model cars?

I have access to latest model HSV version with revised gear ratios, and would like to put into 94 Z28. Understand that bellhousing, throwout bearing etc will not fit, and that extension housing may need to be changed, but does anyone know whether the "gearbox" section will just fit in without dramas

Thanks,

Garry

Downunder.....

Reply to
ghz28

Murray

Yeah I saw that.....drove my brother's auto Z28 recently from Sydney to Brisbane. Could live with that too.

Garry

Reply to
ghz28

What's an LS4e? Help educate us 'Mercans. Took a wild assed guess and Googled Holden LS4e and LS4e engine but I got nuttin'

Thanks!

Murray wrote:

Reply to
Jimmy

Murry is referring to the 4L65E or TH700R4 that he converted his L34 Camaro to from a T5 manual.

Reply to
ghz28