Leaning Tower of F-body

Hi there. My 1993 Trans Am leans about 3/4 of an inch lower on the passenger side than the drivers side. I thought my springs were probably worn on that side,
and so I installed a full set of Eibach Pro Springs which lowered the car all around, but didn't fix the leaning problem. I was wondering if there are any types of coil spring spacers I could install and correct the problem. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks for reading.
Anthony snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
Can anybody tell me how to pull the codes from a 95 F-bird with a OBDI system. This car was built in 10/94 as a 95 model. GM used a 16 pin connector ( OBDII ) instead of the 12 pin.
TIA.............STAN
BAD 4 GOOD wrote:

Might look here: http://www.fbody.com /
I use an AutoXray OBD-II scanner with a GM-specific OBD-1 cable on my 91 Z-28. Had to buy a 50 dollar software upgrade plus the cable to make it work.
The software allows me to scan all GM OBD-I vehicles. I have to input the year model and the body platform, i.e. "91" and "F".
I'll bet using the OBD-II cable with the OBD-I software would do it.
Before I got the scanner, I used the "flashing dashboard light" method. Is this feature not implemented on your car?
=============================== On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:43:03 GMT, "BAD 4 GOOD" <BAD 4

Don't you think you might want to take it in and find out how bad the body is tweaked or what suspension component is toast before you fix the symptom and not the problem?
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
Some are wise and some are otherwise

My thoughts exactly...
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

Well, the reason I changed the springs in the first place was because the guy at our friendly local Pro Tech was installing the flowmaster, and I asked him about the car leaning, he said "springs are the only thing it can be". Obviously, he was mistaken. What type of place would you suggest taking it to, an alignment shop perhaps? I have a friend who has a '96 T/A and his leans to the passenger side as well, only not as severe as mine. Is there a component on the suspension that is known to cause these types of problems? Thanks...
Anthony snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

FWIW my '95 Camaro Z28 (on stock springs) was always noticeably higher on the driver's side (at least 3/4 inch). My 2000 Camaro sits a bit higher overall so the effect is less obvious, but I think you will find a lot of late model F-bodies that don't sit level for whatever reason. Someone once told me the drivers' side was made to sit higher deliberately, so that the car would be level when the driver is sitting in it. I have no comment on the truthfulness of that statement, lol.