Lingenfelter Modded Trans Am on eBay 525HP?

Well the time has come to sell my toy. If you are interested check it out on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryd2
7&item$50667850
Maybe by this time next year I can save up to afford another as awesome as this! Any questions email me and thanks for reading.
Just when is this going on sale, or is it sold already? Your eBay link states "Invalid Item"

: Just when is this going on sale, or is it sold already? Your eBay link : states "Invalid Item"
Cut and past the entire link.
AT least its not that old blue 4 banger that CyberBiker tried to pawn off as legit to soo many.
LOL!

It's got some Ligenfelter parts, it was not designed or built by the Lingenfelter shop, there is a HUGE difference. Also, when are people going to learn that nobody believes the old "Nitrous not hooked up, no nitrous was run through the engine" line of BS!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!