links / contacts

hi all
I am new to thist so don't take it the wrong way !
This group seems a bit slow (not many posts)- are there any other groups / forums / resorces that interested pontiac owners frequent ?
Or is it so elite that this is it ?
I love my firebird, but am used to faster resonse :-)
dont get me wrong - I am VERY gratefull for all the resonse I have had so far.