links to gw subframe install pics?

Hi all,
I bought a pair of global west tubular subframe connectors for my 2001 F-body and though they must be so simple to install that they don't need
instructions (there weren't any), I can't figure exactly where the large flat end is supposed to fit for welding. My first mistake was assuming the holes were meant to be bolt holes. I didn't feel all too bright when the global west sales guy I spoke to concluded I was trying to put them on backwards (the holes were for hanging the tubes for powdercoating). Fortunately nothing has been welded yet -- a pic of them installed would be worth a much shorter time getting this job done!
Thanks in advance, ~w~