Looking for help.

I recently bought a turbo and intake assembly for a 301 pontiac engine, but I need the exhaust manifold and whatever tubing connects the exhaust to the turbo ( I have the downpipe) Does anyone know a
company that makes the parts aftermarket? Or maybe a good site that would have used ones in stock?
Thanks Fellas
On Mar 10, 1:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

There is a salvage yard in Texas that deals just with second generation trans am. Good for trams am parts 1980 then keep looking. I don't have the site any more in my records. They can work through the mail. Good luck.