Looking to Buy Showroom/Dealer Sales Brochure for 1978 Firebird Trans Am

I am looking to buy a Pontiac Firebird dealers brochure book for the 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am series. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it! Sale or trade,
your call.
Thanks!
I purchased mine on E-bay. They are not hard to find. The deluxe brochure is much nicer than the standard and 1978 was one of the best. The 1978 Dealer Albums are hard to find and can be expensive.

Steve Manning wrote:

brochure
1978
You can also pick up a copy of Hemings Motor News or Car and Parts mag. at your local news stand. There a lots of dealers who offer paper, they are not uncommon.
The dealer's book are rarer, but can be had there as well.
Good luck!
If your in Illinois - Kane County Fairgrounds in St. Charles or Lake County Fairgrounds ( in Graylake ) Car Show / Swap Meets. Many vendors with auto related memorabilia for sale.
Lake Co has three car shows a year & two winter swaps in Nov / Feb.
For date see the Calendar page of car magazine that offer a car show schedule. Hemmings Motoe News also lists dates
Here is a link to Car Show / Swap Meets that have vendors selling what your looking for.
www.skipsusa.com
good luck.