LS1.Com Web Site When Will It Be Back

Does anyone know when the LS1.com web site be back up? Its been down for a week already for remodeling. LS1 is great source for discussion of all things related to the LS1, LT1, Firehawks and GTO. Any know???

LS1.COM
We are currently rebuilding our Website and Message forums to better serve the community.
We'll be back soon!
In the meantime you're welcome to visit www.moparplace.com as an alternative to the AAG forum or for Mopar Performance
Just till we get the new board online Thanks LS1.Com Admin Staff