LS1 or LS6 in 68 Camaro

Hey everyone, I'm going to start a project car in the next year and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience putting a recent model LS1 or LS6 crate engine in the body of a 68 camaro? I'm going to put in a
different trany and rear-end, so the match up can come later on those components. I wanted to know about any problems using a late model, fuel injected engine in an old body style without having to re-frame the whole front end. I'm totally open to suggestions and direction. Like I said, this is just the planning stage for information gathering. If anyone has any experience putting a supercharger on one of these engines I would like to hear about your experience in that also. I'm looking at something like the MangaChanger www.magnacharger.com (the link is a little flaky at times) Or check out: http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/MagnaCharger /
I can take direct emails at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or reply to this thread.
rh
I have seen it done... im not an expert on it but the hard bolt up portion i seen , requires a special right motor mount bracket the guy , i seen made his own but you can buy them the rest of it I dont know about he also was telling me , it would have been easy to take the cab off instead of all the hard wiring he did ,
--

"You set Your clock at Night ,