LT1 ECM Eprom code

Hey All,

I have a 93 Trans Am with a 5.7L V-8 and am interested in finding a modified Eprom for the ECM. As I would like to add a cam to the mix of goodies that I allready have installed. I know that there are several companys in the buisieness to sell me a mod chip, but I would like to burn my own. I have not looked at the computer yet so I don't know what type of Eprom they have installed. I was thinking one of you experts might save me some time here? Also, does anyone have the code of the program listing in a hex / bin format? It would really be great if I could get the source code as well. Has anyone seem the code posted in any of the newsgroups?

Thanks for any help, Chip

Reply to
<PMCGHEE