manual or auto?

One of the things I haven't seen touched on is a car being bought in one configuration and then modified trans wise down the road. If you buy a car with manual it's easier to go to an auto or a different manual later than vice-versa. The manual car holds more options. My preference has always been auto but the manuals I've owned never made me wish I hadn't owned them. Find a car with the engine and options you want, color you can live with, and not been beat to hell and in the long run the tranny is of little worry.

Reply to
FBR