Master Cylinder Gushing, 88 GTA

Hi,

I noticed something surprising today while working on my brakes. I had the hood up, and could see the master cylinder, which is translucent, so that I could see the level of the brake fluid. I had the m c closed up. Whenever I pumped the brake pedal, I saw brake fluid spurt up inside the master cylinder. It was spurting up on the side of the m c facing me.

Is this normal ?

Thanks

Reply to
Lecher9000