Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to my AACF buds, old and new. I'm sorry I haven't been around much recently. Personal issues that I won't bore you
all with...
NOI
Yeah,
Merry Christmas and Happy new year you you as well as everyone else.... Hopefully there are more group members out east coast then there are mid-west. Project Formula will need a LOT of help when I find a way to get it from here to there.
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops ("Benched") 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO -T-tops (Also "Benched" temporarily)
KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Well, you're gonna be in a good area, IIRC. CBHVAC's near there somewhere, and glk is north of there a bit...not to volunteer them or anything...lol
NOI

Is Steve still in NC? My mother moved to Greensboro when she sold her house in G'boro, I get up there from time to time.
Dave
crazy dave spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Last I heard he was...
NOI
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:55:36 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i

Peace to you too NOI, and to evrybody else also,
RSCamaro spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Thanks. I don't see you on MSN anymore. You still got the same ID?
NOI
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:49:44 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i

It's just another thing that I haven't made time for. I haven't even lloked at the MSN web site in almost a year I'll bet. When you buy a house things change, like the time you can put aside for your favorite activities. Always something to do around here.
Merry Christmas.
RSCamaro spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Heh. I understand completely.
Merry Christmas, RS.
NOI

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Geno, at least you're moving south = more months each year to cruise. In WI the driving season is just too short...This winter I bought a couple electric heaters, so I can be out in the garage over winter...I actually waxed my camaro yesterday in the garage, while the snow fell outside. Good cure for the winter blahs...
NOI, I have the same 'home ownership' thing going, our house is now 30 years old, needs everything. Where do you start? I put in laminate flooring in our entire upstairs level, lots of hidden problems with that installation.
I also have other issues, like we all do, such as oldest daughter leaving for college...it's hard to tell her I can't help her with any college $$ when I have a classic camaro in the garage...and on and on...
Terry M.

Consider that Camaro your personal "mental health plan". <grins>

Be careful! Remember this! She may be the one choosing your old age home!
Terry wrote:

Hmm you have a point there....at least I let her drive the Camaro!! Actually she learned to drive with a '68 Camaro, how many kids can say that nowadays??
Terry

PS I almost forgot, my daughter needed braces several years ago...I didn't have $3,500 cash so I sold my Explorer, put most of the $$ toward her braces. Now when she smiles a big smile, I always tell her I can almost see my Explorer in her teeth!
Terry

Looks like someone is trying to hijack my email address to post.....
<P>This document contains frames, which cannot be edited. The original document is attached.</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

    I hope everyone had a good holliday Season. I ended up leaving the night of the 22nd, and didn't get back till a few hours ago. Took my G/F and went to VA and spent the hollidays whith my extended ( aunt, cousins, ect) family.
    Then went to Knoxville TN looking for land, and possible employment leads. As my G/F plans to move there. Charles Who is still grinning from ear to ear.

Happy New Year all, welcome back Charles. just remember, all that grinning can make you go blind.
Bruce
BarracudaDesigns wrote:

Bruce:
    Well at Current the G/F is Staying in Knoxville (employment reasons)so the grin will wear off from our last encounter long before my sight goes away.
    Although it's only a 5 hour drive at the speed limit, 4 hour drive of I step on it :) Charles