Mild Cam for tuned port

As most of you know I'm building an LT1 for my TA. But it will be a while before its ready so in the mean time I want to install a cam in the tuned port motor that is in the car. I want it to be pretty painless so I'm looking at something just slightly more beafy than stock but not something thats going to require a bunch of other mods just to get it to work. Anyone got anysuggestions on what I should go with or who makes them. Thanks TOM

Reply to
Tom

My suggestion would be to put a light Lunati Voodoo camshaft in your car, and you should be able to keep the factory rollers here's a link, and a product number:

number: LUN-60100

Reply to
FBodyFreak