need 400 heads

Looking for a set of '68 or '69 number 16 heads for '68 400 motor - REASONALBE!. OR

1970 #12's.
Reply to
Bill Hall

There's no such thing as a reasonable price when it comes to 30+ year old engine parts. Start searching your favorite junk yards now and you might find a pair by fall.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

I have a 69' motor thats .030 over with '45' heads for sale.

(my firebird has a 68 400 with '16' heads--but Not For Sale.

Dave.

Bill Hall wrote:

Reply to
Pont400iac