need basic advice on adjusting 68 Camaro Edelbrock carb

Page 2 of 2
Hi Terry, Check the near the lower center front area for the carb number. It should be something like 1405, 1406 & etc.
Then go to Edelbrock's web page and download the manual for the performer
series carbs. There is extensive tuning info in the manual.
Look up the stock components for rods, springs and jets. Buy a complete set for your carb.
Then remove your carb and install all new stock components.
Cheers, Tim http://www.racetec.cc
Tim, good advice I'll do just that. This morning I was considering buying a new Q-jet type carb instead, because I know they are dependable and smooth running, but it seems like a waste of money because this Edel. carb is nearly new.
Thanks again for the help-- Terry M.