need basic advice on adjusting 68 Camaro Edelbrock carb

I've been checking all these things. Since I don't drive the car in the snow anyway, I brought it to a Chevy speed shop in Minnesota, they're going to fine tune the engine, most likely needs re-jetting since the car was a west coast car and I live in the midwest--

Thanks everyone for all the good advice, Terry

Reply to
Terry

Greg, I think this carb might be running lean just like you said. I took the car in to a speed shop that specializes in Chevys (Corvettes) and that was the first possibility that they mentioned. The car was driven in Nevada so re-jetting the carb might do the trick--- Terry

Reply to
Terry