need help?

I found camero and firebird auto parts on this website i stumbled upon. New, vintage, custom, ANY part for ANY vehicle!.!! I was very surprised. Go to

I had to go through their sitemap to find it though but it was well worth.

Reply to
gold11475

You spelled "camero" wrong.

Reply to
FBodyFreak

Just a stupid spammer. Selling parts for cars he can't even spell.

Reply to
JimV

And on top of that, I didn't see any legitimate parts sales going on at the site anyways. It's just a scam to get your credit card information so they can take your money and give you nothing for it.

Cy Welch

89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI 98 Passport 03 Malibu

JimV wrote:

Reply to
Cy Welch