Need help please!

I've had a 77 camaro lt for about 5 years now and i got it when i was 16. I just recently put in a new engine and when i took out the buts and bolts to the front end i forgot to label where i got them from (whoops did i mention this is my first time fixing up a car? lol) but anyway i've been looking for a front end nut bolt/washer kit but i cant seem to find any.

any advice on where to look?

Reply to
Anonymous

just recently put in a new engine and when i took out the buts and bolts to the front end i forgot to label where i got them from (whoops did i mention this is my first time fixing up a car? lol) but anyway i've been looking for a front end nut bolt/washer kit but i cant seem to find any.

First you should buy yourself a good manual, and you can find usually find those on Ebay for a good price.

I think Classic Industries at

or Classic Muscle at
can help you out with the parts you need. I'm sure there are other excellent places but I've done a lot of business with these two and have had very good luck.

We all have had a first time, just take your time and try to do it right. And most important..have fun.

Good luck

Reply to
Chuck

just recently put in a new engine and when i took out the buts and bolts to the front end i forgot to label where i got them from (whoops did i mention this is my first time fixing up a car? lol) but anyway i've been looking for a front end nut bolt/washer kit but i cant seem to find any.

First pick up some magizines and look at the adds. You will find places that sell parts advertising in them. You can get about everything to repair your car new. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig