Need Help removing Dashboard 88 GTA Trans Am

I'm down to the point of getting the dash off the "tie bar" which is the metal rail that supports the dash. I think I am seeing "rivets" holding the dash
panel onto this tie bar. I hope not, because how would I get the rivets out without hacking up the dash ?
I have the top of the dash off already. The defroster vents are still on it, which I think is OK. But the bottom of the dash is still attached to this "tie bar". I can't see any screws down there to remove !
Any help appreciated greatly !!!!