Need help with turn signal on 2000 Firebird

The blinkers in my 2000 Firebird are not working. I've bought a replacement part, but don't know how to get to the area to replace it. Please help! Supposedly there are several panels in the knee area...which one do I need to remove to replace this part? Need a response ASAP! Thanks!

Reply to
Brea

William Allen Morgan

What part? I have the shop manual... but what part are you replacing? (I'm not looking it up for you, and I'm not making ANY assumptions here before trying to find "the part" in the shop manual.)

cc: me directly and I'll try to get you the info you seek.

Reply to
Ray

It may an open or blown flasher unit. You could go to the parts department at a dealer and have them locate the part in a diagram (on the monitor).

~w~

Reply to
Weland