Need Power Window Help

I have a 97 Chevy full size work van that the drivers power window wont go up. I am pretty sure it is the switch and want to jump it but I dont know which wires to touch. I found the yellow is power but none of the others will bring the window up. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Ron

How many wires are coming off of the switch and are going to the drive motor?

Do you have 1. to power the motor and 2 wires to make the direction? If your are sending power down to the motor and it isn't operational then two things can possibly be wrong. You either have a non grounded motor or it is dead and in need of replacement.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to