Need some 98 Z28 Info

I just purchased a 98 Z28. I am new to 4th gen f-bodies, I used to drive a C3 Corvette. Anyway, I need to know some tips on how to drive it to get the
most out of it, any particular weaknesses I should be aware of, How to get the best performance, easy bolt on mods, some more advanced mods. The car is an automatic, and it feels like it has a shift kit. Unless i barely give it gas from a stop, it is pretty snappy going into the next gear (which I like). The guy before put a K&N filter on, and cross drilled rotors, as far as I can tell. I will try to find out what else has been done. The car has 52k on it, when should i service the transmission? Info like that would be great!
Casey 98 Z28 A4 Arctic White
some great bolt-ons are bigger maf sensor, bigger throttle body, smooth bellows, hypertech power programmer, and of course a better exhaust system. the absolute best sounding camaro i ever heard had a borla cat-back on it. borla sounds freakin awsome. just about any other mods will start costing some BIG bucks. hope this helps.
jack