Need some help locating blower relay

Car is 1992 V-6 Firebird that the blower is intermittant, mostly inop. I check the fan switch for continuity and it's good. Next on the list is the blower relay, but I can't find it! I know it's on the firewall somewhere, but *where* and what does it look like? Winter is coming and the oldest boy needs some heat.

Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
sleazy

The V6 and the V8 are the same...its the second relay from the firewall on the passenger side...however, rARE to go bad...normally its a bad connection in the blower itself...pain in the ass to get only one screw out, and takes about 20 minutes and $20 to change...beware, however as there are two different cages that year, and insure that you get the right style motor BEFORE you try to install the cage on the new one.

Reply to
CBHvac