Need some help locating blower relay

Car is 1992 V-6 Firebird that the blower is intermittant, mostly inop. I check the fan switch for continuity and it's good. Next on the list is the blower relay, but I can't find it! I know it's on the firewall
somewhere, but *where* and what does it look like? Winter is coming and the oldest boy needs some heat. <g>
Any help is appreciated.

The V6 and the V8 are the same...its the second relay from the firewall on the passenger side...however, rARE to go bad...normally its a bad connection in the blower itself...pain in the ass to get only one screw out, and takes about 20 minutes and $20 to change...beware, however as there are two different cages that year, and insure that you get the right style motor BEFORE you try to install the cage on the new one.