Need some help please

Both my wife and I have Camaro's: a 1999 and 1998, both V-6. Anyway, we both have a film on our headlights, and no amount of washing will get rid of it. We have tried everything from rubbing compound to stuff
called Mase, to no avail. Anything we can do to fix this? TIA!
Bgilbert
fingernail polish remover will remove almost anything. try it

numbnutz wrote:

    Nail Polish Remover (aka Acetone/Acetate) will melt, degrade, or discolor 98% of plastics used in automotive applications.
Charles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Both my wife and I have Camaro's: a 1999 and 1998, both V-6. Anyway, we both have a film on our headlights, and no amount of washing will get rid of it. We have tried everything from rubbing compound to stuff called Mase, to no avail. Anything we can do to fix this? TIA!
Yes, try this stuff. It worked really great on my 93 ford ranger. Like night and day. http://www.aktoolsandequipment.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&amp ;ProdID1422
Lemme know how u did
WET sand with 600, then 1000 grit, then paint with GOOD quality automotive Clear Coat. Will work wonders!

Both my wife and I have Camaro's: a 1999 and 1998, both V-6. Anyway,&lt;br /&gt;we both have a film on our headlights, and no amount of washing will&lt;br /&gt;get rid of it. We have tried everything from rubbing compound to stuff&lt;br /&gt;called Mase, to no avail. Anything we can do to fix this? TIA!&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Bgilbert&lt;br /&gt;
Use any plastic polish. Works great to buff out scratches or cloudiness. or take rubbing compound and cover the lens with it. Then take an electic angle grinder or sander with a buffing wheel and buff and buff and buff. Headlights will come out spakling. Water helps the process.