Need source for weatherstripping/gasket rear of hood

My 1988 GTA is missing the rubber strip, (gasket) or weatherstrip that goes across the firewall in front of the wipers over the top of the distributor. Since I don't have the old one for Autozone to match up I'm lost. I checked Hawks 3rd Gen and it seems they offer every piece of rubber for a T/A but that one. Can any of you car restorers help me out or email me a closeup pic of one on your car? snipped-for-privacy@otelco.net (gonna hafta be careful with those door weatherstrips, they're $165 EACH!)

Reply to
Andy Warren

2424 78-90 CADILLAC OLDS BUICK 82-92 CAMARO FIREBIRD TRUNK W/STRIP EA $ 31.57

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

OOPS, I thought that you wanted the trunk weatherstripping. You should still be able to find it at the site above.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

A quick search brought up the info below.

30236 82-92 CHEVY PONTIAC HOOD TO COWL SEAL W/CLIPS EA $20.10

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

Thanks Ron! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!

Reply to
Andy Warren