need that bird!!

someone anyone help i need a pic of the bird on a trans am. im getting it tattooed on my back in like 4 days and i just want to make sure i have the best looking bird around.
which year for the bird looks the best and where can i find a pic to print or even draw?

Try www.classicindustries.com Click on the Firebird section, then look up aftermarket decals. You will have to enter the year you want to search for. I think any of the birds from the 70's look great, but you be your own judge. HD
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:04:54 -0500, "blazerchic"

I would think that you'd want to use the one that just happens to match your favorite year car.