need that bird!!

someone anyone help i need a pic of the bird on a trans am. im getting it tattooed on my back in like 4 days and i just want to make sure i have the best looking bird around. which year for the bird looks the best and where can i find a pic to print or even draw?

Reply to
blazerchic

Try

Click on the Firebird section, then look up aftermarket decals. You will have to enter the year you want to search for. I think any of the birds from the 70's look great, but you be your own judge. HD

Reply to
HoDad

I would think that you'd want to use the one that just happens to match your favorite year car.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to